Shipping Costs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adreabri

Wow, so this morning I was trolling the major Petstores websites because we needed some different things and whatnot but I got all the way to checkout and the shipping was going to cost me about 15 bucks. I don't know about you but that is ridiculous. The drive to the city takes about 45 minutes but it only costs me about 5 bucks in gas. I have a compact car named the canary. This is a ridiculous amount of money for shipping. I know there are some of the other members are from various countries are shipping costs through the roof?

For example, my ferrets love these chicken treats. So I got on ferret.com and was going to order some since they are like 1.50 online and about 4 bucks in stores... but as I checked out my total was about 7 bucks. ARHGHGHAHRHGHAR.

Sorry. Just ranting

Hahaha come to Canada and then you can complain about shipping....it is impossible to get anything shipped for under $12 no matter what it is and most times its way more than that and doesn't depend on how far the package needs to travel.

Really? I had no idea shipping was so expensive there

On top of the expensive costs the fedex guy dropped off our new fn for the ferrets and brings it up to the porch. Drops it and looks up to see me and says... and i quote... "Well its YOUR problem now.."

He's lucky he was a big guy because I wanted to smack him...

Back