Sharing same stuffs?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never even thought about that before...I just assumed everyone had one play area and the rats used the same toys.......I know mine are still babies but that is what I have been doing since they where seperated......First one group then the other....no one even seems to notice......hmmmmmm that must be a good sign.

I have two colonies who have the same toys and are quite happy. On the other hand I have another colony (Wildthings) who become very aggressive when sharing. They have their own floor space and special toys.

I used to have both girls and boys, and the cages were so close they could reach out and touch a tail from the other cage, but once my girls moved to a friend I've noticed the boys seem to smell less :wink:

My girls have visited the boys before and they don't get aggressive (Climbing on their cage)
Uh, if any of your rats aren't desexed, you may not wanna do that again. They can mate through the bars with eaaaase, and it can only take 2 seconds for the deed to be done.

Back