Seperated

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petlover

Well, I didnt want to do it but ive had to seperate Oscar from Fidget & Alfie.
He has been fighting with Alfie for some time now but ive tried to deal with it and let them sort it out themselves as advised but lastnight was the last straw, He viciously attacked Alfie in the house. Only 10 minutes before this attack they were cuddled up together. He is so unpredictable and poor alfie is Bathed in scratches and deep cuts.. No more. !!
Im making arrangements for Oscar to be neutered asap. In the mean time he will still have playtimes in another area with fidget but im keeping him away from Alfie till hes been done.
I know this is going to involve intro's at a later date but hopefully by then Oscar will of lost the chip he has on his shoulder.
Anything you can advise me would be appreciated. im at the end of my tether.
I get my new boys tomorrow too.

Yvonne

Ah... so there, Oscar's gone and done it. I think it's a good idea for the neuter. And with keeping playtimes together, I really don't think an intro will be necessary since it's like you are basically doing intros all along with the playtime. He's young right? I bet the change will be very fast. With the ones I had done, it was almost instant. Poor boy just can't control those hormones.

I can't imagine what else you could possibly do, you're on the ball and doing the best for everyone. I'm sorry it's been so hard on poor Alfie. :kisses: to him, and to Oscar the grouch too.

Back