seed/grain mix

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmomx5

I usually get a seed/grain type mix from crafty rat online ad my rats all go crazy for it but today when ordering food I noticed they no longer make it :( I don't really want to make my own (I can if needed) so does anyone know of any stores online to buy a seed/grain type mix for rats?

oh wow did they run out or are they no longer selling it?

I just checked their site and they are sold out of HT 2014, but they did have a big sale last month, so hopefully they'll be back in stock soon

They are closing the store I feed mine mainly the Harlan Teklad but I give them a grain/seed type mix along with it a few times a week and they love it.

It's easy to make your own. Keep it healthy and only single ingredients. Like for my guys, I buy them oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, puffed brown rice, puffed corn, puffed kashi, I also get them other other grains but I can't seem to remember the exact name. I buy all mine at the bulk barn. I always make sure that there is only one ingredient. I give this only as a small amount to supplement their main food which is blocks and veggies.

Back