Say Hello to Nut and Baby Luna

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OceanEyes117

These are my girls, Nut and Luna. Nut has been an only child since September and still hasn't quite figured out why we put this thing, this non-edible thing, in her cage and what she is supposed to do with it since eating it isn't allowed. Not thats shes tried, but, its her favorite activity so if its not involved with whatever we, boyfriend and I, are trying to do with her, ie play, cuddle, whatever, she wonders why not and when it will be. Luna on the other hand, just wants to groom. And to groom Nut. Even when Nut is sitting on her, trying, rather unsuccessfully I might add, to get her to stop. Shes a wee one, I'm not sure how old, as she is a PetSmart baby, and still pretty flighty. She always runs away from our hands when we try to pet her, but will come sniff them if we hold them still.

Nut as a baby:
Picture170-1.jpg

WHISKERS!!!
Picture396.jpg

Nut is the big one and Luna is the little gray one:

Picture407.jpg

Sleeping Baby Luna:
Picture420.jpg

Nut says "MY banana! Mine!!" -this was after she grabbed the whole thing, still in the peel, and tried to drag it to the far end of the couch

Picture440.jpg

Luna mid-groom:
Picture447.jpg
[/img][/url]

Yeah, she is a blue, might be a berkshire, cant tell yet, cause she has the littlest strip of white on her belly and dots behind her ears, which I read are berk markings. She still has her baby fur so we will see as she grows up. Shes the cutest little bugger though.

Back