Sam, Jevy and Adam are 2

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

:b-day5: boys

jevysamadambday.jpg

jevysamadam2yrs.jpg

Party time

jevysamadampartytime.jpg

Even the Wildthings were invited

eventhewildthingswereinvited.jpg

But a few had to be coaxed

afewhadtobecoaxed.jpg

Adam says thank you, mom

adamthxmom.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow, already? Happy 2 years sweet boys.
I still remember the ride back from Shelagh's place, these three were the most laid back rats in a car ride that I've ever seen. :D

:happyb-day:

Happy birthday boys!!! I'll have to take pics of their sisters, and tell them that their brothers wish them happy b-day too!! :b-gift:

Wow, those bowls are sprouting everywhere...hehe. Are the boys able to dump them over? Mine can't even shift mine. :D

Not sure yet, I only put that bowl in yesterday, still experimental, lol I have a few rats that take their baths in the small bowls, wonder what they will do now.

I just means more rat can fit into the bowl. :roll: I have 3 rats that actually stand with their forequarters into the bowl and close their eyes. I am going to try to find them a more full rat sized bowl for a bath if they want it :)

lilspaz68 said:
I just means more rat can fit into the bowl. :roll: I have 3 rats that actually stand with their forequarters into the bowl and close their eyes. I am going to try to find them a more full rat sized bowl for a bath if they want it :)
:scolding: :rofl2:

Back