Safe! 2 male dumbo rats for free, Ottawa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmando

Hey everyone, these one year old cutie pies are on Kijiji right now, for free. I've been in touch with the owner and warned her about at least two people we know who lurk on Kijiji and say they are rescues, and then take rats from people and breed them for snakes or feed them to snakes. :sad3: She's been contacted by both of these people and she's very worried about finding these boys a good home. I told her I'd share her ad here, please let me know if you're interested...I want to help her if I can. Thanks!
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pe ... Z520900613

More info from Anna, their owner:
My blue rat's name is Master Splinter.
He's a bit of a ninja. Loves to climb and explore. Has a little bit of an attitude, and definitely the dominant of the two. Never aggressive with people, but a little shy. Healthy, never had any health issues.

My beige is Shreddar.
He's quite bigger than Splinter, but more curious, and a little friendlier. Like a gentle giant. He had an ear infection once, and still has a little bit of a lean sometimes, but healthy otherwise.

They're each about 7"-8" long, not including their tails.
They haven't been exposed to any other animals, including other rats.
They've been together since they were born. I got them from a rat breeder.

These boys are in Ottawa, Canada. I'm not sure, but Bamboo on the Rat Shack might have adopted them?
I'll ask her if she did contact the owner to get them.

Bamboo did indeed adopt these boys and she should be getting them tomorrow! Hopefully she'll post some updates here so we can see how these cutie pies are doing!

Back