Sad news for Willow and Alice

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys... it sucks even more because linds has to go alone because i have to work.. im at my limit of days off for this quarter and really cannot take the day off.. i dont know.. do i go into step at work??(as long as i dont miss anymore days this month ill be fine and go down a step??? but what if i get sick again (i just had to take a whole week off reciently due to loss of voice and a really really bad cold) and i didnt feel the best today who knows ... or do i go with linds ?? its hard.. i dont know what to do.. i guess it will be a last min decision to call in sick or not?? i would like to be there to say good bye to willow and alice.... im sure they would like their momma there with them during their last moments.. ????
what to do .. what to do..... :wallbang:

I am sorry to be hearing that you have to make such a tough decision due to the girls health issues BUT i am sure everyone agrees that it is the right decision based on what we have read.

It is never easy to come to this decision but it is selfless to avoid any pain and suffering for the animal.

Hugs :cuddle:

Back