Royale Suite 95 Double - My cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuardian said:
How about a royal suite thread? :laugh4:

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean :oops: Is there anybody who can translate this sentence in French please ?

EDIT : In fact, I think I understood but I'm not sure xD You want to go in my cage?? Lol, I may let you come in, if the rats are OK xD

Yes, I know FN and CN cages ! We have Ferret Nation here in France, I have one before having the Royale Suite but 2 of my females loved to escape xD So, I selled it and I bought the Royale Suite!

I prefer Critter Nation, I find it more beautiful than Royale Suite (I don't like the blue color!)

PsYcHoTyK said:
Yes, I know FN and CN cages ! We have Ferret Nation here in France, I have one before having the Royale Suite but 2 of my females loved to escape xD So, I selled it and I bought the Royale Suite!

I prefer Critter Nation, I find it more beautiful than Royale Suite (I don't like the blue color!)
I love the blue color, and the edge around it so the bedding don´t go flying everywhere..
But my point was, how about a own picture thread for the savic cage, since the CN and FN´s have one

I'm really sorry but I'm very not sure to understand... In fact, you want to make a post which contains the pictures of Royale Suite cages, do you ?
*What a bad idea sometimes to come on an English forum XD That's difficult for me to understand some sentences :oops:*

PsYcHoTyK said:
I'm really sorry but I'm very not sure to understand... In fact, you want to make a post which contains the pictures of Royale Suite cages, do you ?
*What a bad idea sometimes to come on an English forum XD That's difficult for me to understand some sentences :oops:*
Where we can post pictures of our Royale cages yes :wink2:
I understand what you mean, English isn´t my native language either :wink2:

What she is saying is there is a spot on here for members to post photos of Ferret Nation cages, another spot for member to post Critter nation cages and she wonders if there should be spot for the cage you own, so others can post photos as well.
Its good to have to you can get new ideas for your cage.
I wish I wasnt on my phone, I would translate for you in French lol

Ah, une topic ici au forum pour votre photos du royale suite, pour les autre membres de voire? Plus facile a trouver, donner les idee pour la decoration si les autre membres on la meme cage.
Sorry, I'm English lol

Cage cleaning day!
Probably pretty much the same tho..

Whole cage
img0833w.jpg

img0831n.jpg

Bottom
img0832g.jpg

a322562f.jpg

My current setup!
Any improvement tips?(hammocks in the bottom won´t get used at all).
For those of you who answered; the water bowls seem to still work!
Cat toys have been added after the picture was taken.

Back