Royal Suite Pictures!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So cute!
I´ve never seen pink sputnik´s before :shock:
Very cute ratties too :heart:
What bedding do you use?
I find that paper pellets(if you have that there) don´t get kicked out of the cage as much as wood :D

The bedding is some hemp (I found this translation on the internet, I hope it's the good one XD)

Pink Sputnik's are available on an English rat website (there are hammocks, sputniks, etc..), it was not so expansive so I bought 2 (I'm fond of pink, I think you've noticed :cheeky:)

PsYcHoTyK said:
The bedding is some hemp (I found this translation on the internet, I hope it's the good one XD)

Pink Sputnik's are available on an English rat website (there are hammocks, sputniks, etc..), it was not so expansive so I bought 2 (I'm fond of pink, I think you've noticed :cheeky:)
I think it is, but I´ve never figured out what it really is :giggle:
Ah okay :D
I´m not a fan of pink at all, but it looks good :D
So I´ve noticed :laugh4:

Earlier pictures of my cage(From when I used bedding)

Top half
_MG_4617.jpg

Bottom half
_MG_4620.jpg

It don´t look like this now tho :D

MissGuardian said:
PsYcHoTyK said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
This is the explaination of what it it ^^ In France, this bedding is one of the most advised bedding. Many many rats owners use this :) It's not expansive (I bought a package of 20kg for about 12 euros 5 months ago and I only used the half !!)

PsYcHoTyK said:
MissGuardian said:
PsYcHoTyK said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
This is the explaination of what it it ^^ In France, this bedding is one of the most advised bedding. Many many rats owners use this :) It's not expansive (I bought a package of 20kg for about 12 euros 5 months ago and I only used the half !!)
I don´t think we have that here(not easily available anyway)..
That´s cheap!
When I used bedding I spent about 100 euro a month.. No wonder I´ve started using fleece :giggle:

PsYcHoTyK said:
Oh my god, 100 euros a month :shock: !!!
If the calculator was correct, yes.. And if I remembered how many bags I used.. it sounded like A LOT.. so maybe 50..
One bag of bedding(the cheapest paper based bedding), costed 200 NOK..(about 25 euro?).. I used either two or for bags a month..
In november I bought five bags of bedding(just before I started on fleece).. And now I have 4,5 bags left :giggle:

jorats said:
Wow, that cage looks great! I like the high sides for the tray, is the cage made that way to accommodate the bedding?

Yes, it's especially to accommodate the bedding :) But it flyes anyway, when my rats play and jump in the cage XD

PsYcHoTyK said:
jorats said:
Wow, that cage looks great! I like the high sides for the tray, is the cage made that way to accommodate the bedding?

Yes, it's especially to accommodate the bedding :) But it flyes anyway, when my rats play and jump in the cage XD
If you had my lazy boys, then you wouldn´t have that problem :laugh4:

MissGuardian said:
PsYcHoTyK said:
jorats said:

Are you OK to make an exchange ?? :laugh4:

[quo :laugh4: posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=312286#te="PsYcHoTyK"]
MissGuardian said:
PsYcHoTyK said:
jorats said:

Are you OK to make an exchange ?? :laugh4:[/quote]
Nope, I love my insane, nippy and lazy boys :laugh4:
But you can borrow my insanely hyper girl :laugh4:

There is Hemp bedding in North America but it's pretty expensive.

I love that cage. Love love love.

Back