Rosierat's Boys - Waiting to Go Home 11/16 pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Rosierat will be adopting 3 of the younger boys I have here. She will be taking home;

Apollo (fawn bareback)
nov10Apollo.jpg

Atlas (beige hoodie)
Nov10Atlas.jpg

and the much loved Adonis (fawn wide hoodie)
nov10Adonis.jpg

These 3 get along really well and should be very happy with each other over their lifetime :thumbup:

Poor Rosie has to wait until the end of the month so I put up this thread so she can still "see" her boys. :cheeky:

Ahhhhhhhhwwwww. Fawns and a beige boy! >.< Lookit those adorable fuzzy faces! LOL. You are a lucky future-rattie mommy! And those are some super lucky rats.

:joy:

RKbusy said:
Ahhhhhhhhwwwww. Fawns and a beige boy! >.< Lookit those adorable fuzzy faces! LOL. You are a lucky future-rattie mommy! And those are some super lucky rats.

:joy:

I know! I feel like the luckiest person alive!!! :)
they are real sweet hearts

What happened to the Hot Men alert?
Oh, she's in for some big-time fun & love eh?
Congrats, Rosierats! (19 sleeps to go)

I have died and gone to heaven. these boys are just TOOOOO CUUTE I LOVE THEM!!! They stole my heart :) and I have melted already :)

New pics...swarm of boys in a dirty cage...little oinkers! :oops: Their cage is tonight. :giggle:

nov16Youngboys2.jpg

nov16Youngboys.jpg

I also am happy to announce that Hermes (dark dark beige hooded with light ruby eyes) and Perses (broken beige hooded) are adopted as well, and as soon as I can organize it (probably this week) they will be going home. :thumbup:

Back