Rose 12/2006 to 8/18/08

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

My poor baby had a horrible tumor removed less than a month ago and it had come back twice as bad and so fast. I am 100% positive it had invaded her internal organs and that is why she went down hill so fast and was in so much pain. I did the only thing I could for her and that was to help crossover and be pain free. I have never had to put a pet to sleep before and I must say it was so hard but I know in my heart it was the right thing to do. As I was signing the release paper Rose bruxxed for me and I just lost it. She was so weak and my poor baby managed to brux for me, I really flet like she was letting me know she was ready.

I love you so much and you are pain free now.
DSC02949.jpg

I am so sorry about Rose. She reminds me so much of Pumpkin, she left me in July. Pumpkin has really bad tumors too. I know you miss her.

Melissa's ZOO said:
My poor baby had a horrible tumor removed less than a month ago and it had come back twice as bad and so fast. I am 100% positive it had invaded her internal organs and that is why she went down hill so fast and was in so much pain. I did the only thing I could for her and that was to help crossover and be pain free. I have never had to put a pet to sleep before and I must say it was so hard but I know in my heart it was the right thing to do. As I was signing the release paper Rose bruxxed for me and I just lost it. She was so weak and my poor baby managed to brux for me, I really flet like she was letting me know she was ready.

I love you so much and you are pain free now.
DSC02949.jpg

Rose lives in the warmth of your heart Melissa. She will never leave you. :love6: :rose: :heart: :love6:

Back