RIP Butters, Flower, Harley, Disney & Ducati

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratmom

Just thought I would post the babies I lost this month and last month since I moved. I've lost 20 rats since last year and it's been real hard. I have 11 left and my rat room is getting so quiet. Hopefully I can find some to take in soon.

Butters
2.27.06-2.27.08
Passed of a stroke yesterday. He had the best coat on a black rat I've ever seen. He used to nip at me and run away all the time, he even did it after his stroke. I sure do miss this boy, but I'm so thankful that he made it to 2, because his sisters never did.
butterscos88-1.jpg

Flower
?-2.15.08
She was a special girl one of my heart strings. She lost 2 cagemates, but it never seem to bother her. She was a rescue and had horrible lung problems. I will miss her so much. She's the one with the headspot with her gal pal raine that we lost in december.
flowraine.jpg

Harley
?-1-08
Such a doll of a boy, a true heart string boy. A beautiful harley boy. He passed of severe lung problems it was so sad.

harleyafter.jpg

Harley loved to play w/oliver our bunny just wouldn't sit still for a pic lol
harleyoliver.jpg

Disney
?-1.08
I took disney and ducati in from a friend and they were a joy. Disney came to me already with lung problems, but it didn't slow him down. He was a darling sweet boy and I miss him.

disney.jpg

Ducati
5.30.05-1.08
Ducati was my man he was a brother to a heart string girl I had so I was really connected to him. He looked exactly like his sister too. Had the same breathing problems she did, but after disney passed he really went down hill. I think he died of a broken heart honestly, he passed a week after his buddy disney died.

duc.jpg

I miss you my babies :cry:

Oh god, so many losses... it's so hard when you have high numbers in rats. And each loss never gets easier. Just think of the party you have waiting for you!

Oh goodness... There are so many losses here. I'm very sorry for the loss of your sweet ratties. My eyes are tearing up as I write... I can't imagine going through what you are going through... Like Jo says, though... Just imagine the party you have waiting for you. I hope you have someone there to hug you because I wish I could be there to do it myself... :(

So many losses and so much heartbreak for you, I'm so sorry :cry:
I'm sure your precious little children are running free, breathing easy and carrying you always in their hearts as you carry them in yours.

Back