Renamed: Violet & Cleo ! New Cleo pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anu7ehym.jpg

My baby is so cute, I am so in love.

Lol! Cleo is so funny. Shes in the 4 ft cage.. I place food on the top... she takes it one by one or more if she can fit it, all the way down 5 levels to the base and into her house... And then when i clean, if i can't pick it out, it gets wasted! GAH! Violet doesn't do this especially, she takes a couple things, and eats a bit of all of them, and then doesn't come back up to the food thing until she's hungry again.

I think we need to get cleo to Hoarders Anon. lol

my boys do the same thing! I have all the food on the top level of a three-level Martins cage. I don't know which one is doing that, maybe more than one, but they take the food and bring it all the way down to the bottom level and put it in the banana hammock.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing new to report here. Violet is definately showing her age (2 yrs). Thinning hair, just generally seems older, she doesn't try to run away after i have her on me after picking her up, I am allowed some scritches and kisses without protest for a minute or two. Shes currently in my sweater. I hope she dies of old age and not getting a tumor, or anything bad, ugh. I need one rat who just dies of being old.

Back