Really Cool Toys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Karma

Hi All,

I was at Petsmart before christmas buying my ratties gifts and i came across this line of bird toys that i thought was just great: Nature's Instinct. Lots of toys that you can put food it.

This is the one i got for my boys:

This is there home page. I was tempted to get some of the others but i thought they might be too difficult for my boys.

I liked the Barrel of Fun, Snack Rack and Turn n Learn but they do seem difficult.

Those look awesome! I was looking at my Petsmart for things and I didn't see any of these. Maybe I'll be lucky and they'll have some in next week. :D

That is interesting... I see the world entirely differently now knowing that dogs see blue & yellow best ... orange and red looks like dark grey and black and green looks like mid-grey. now I'm constantly trying to see things how the dogs do, especially in daycare. Now it makes much more sense when a dog suddenly "discoveres" a toy on the dark floor, when other toys are apparently much more visible.

/end gabbing

Last year I bought the Snack Rack and the Barrel of Fun for my boys. They eventually got into the Barrel of Fun, but the Snack Rack.....it didn't happen. I even filled it with strawberry yogies. It just hung there, sad and forgotten after a couple of days.

However....it just dawned on me that was before I had.....GIRLS! I should dig that thing out for the ladies!

Back