Re: Sooo happy,just felt the need to share-LOTS OF NEW PICS!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the choice in colours and your hammocks are gorgeous!
You could try putting a small litter pan on the shelf to encourage them to use it instead of the pan itself.

I really like your cage set up, where did you get the blue pans to hold the mulch in? I have been having a lot of trouble with bedding in my critter nation.

i've used fabric for my boys and tried to litter train them but it can only go so far in itself so hmm, i wish there was brackets like that, that CN sells to hold in bedding hehe. Nice setup!

Thanks!
They seem to love it and I certainly do too lol

I bought the deep trays from Flower Town Chinchillas...but not sure about where you can get them in the states?

Definitely an amazing thing to have lol...it cost me about $80 for the 2 trays..very worth it...the cage is in my bedroom and I don't have any windows in my room...and I find the fleece to smell way too gross, so I am thrilled to still be able to use aspen without it being all over my floor :)

If i could find those trays I'd look into it, but I couldn't use aspen for bedding just due I have a hairless boy with sensitive skin. But I dont like the idea of him walking on pellets either, that get irritating for the both of us, one for his achy feet, the other for the nose that makes at night lol. Fabric has been working for us though so I figured why mess up something that works so far? hehe

Back