Re: Sooo happy,just felt the need to share-LOTS OF NEW PICS!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shhtephanie

So today I finally got my DCN and got it mostly set up (still have a few fleece items I'm waiting for) and my boys loooove it!

I put them in and they went nuts for over an hour. Constant sniffing and climbing all over everything. Even the shy baby who usually stays in a corner away from the others was playing around with the other guys and going nuts....and they haven't even discovered the top level yet!!
Best thing I ever bought!
My friends all think I am nuts for spending that kind of money on rats, figured I could be happy on here at least lol :dance: :joy: :mrgreen:

Congrats on the new CN!!! That's wonderful. I totally don't think you're silly for spending the money on something as worthwhile as a critter nation lol. Glad to hear your boys enjoyed it too!

I do believe that's my favourite part is introducing the rats to a new cage. They really enjoy the exploring part of it.
That's awesome. And we are excited and happy along with you. :)

So much fun to watch....I don't think it is silly at all. I think if you have pets you buy the best you can afford for them. You will have your cage a long time...and not only will it make the rats happy it will make you happy....win win IMO

Thanks everyone! :hugs:

It is pretty bare right now, just bought some tubes and stuff to add, and waiting on hammocks and other fleece things, but will definitely add pics as soon as I get a chance! :mrgreen:

What an extreme JOY to watch your babies discover their new CONDOS :giggle: CongRATS on getting what all rats dream about!! :giggle: Reading your description of the shy baby gettin into it too made me laugh at how happy that cage was making you and them! :nod:

YAY! Mine just came last week, too. I finally got around to decorating it and such. I had a single a few years ago, but I splurged and got the double this time. My 2 boys love it so far, so much space!

Back