Ravi and Syan 20 months

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Ravi and Syan were Lab rats used to teach students how to give injections.They came to me through my vet. Both brothers had been sick for about a month now and the vet thought their hearts and lungs were too damaged to be helped by meds. They were PTS on Monday. Syan was the nursemaid for all my oldies. He always stayed by them until they passed. Ravi was very sweet and always the quiet one. I miss my gorgeous boys. They were only 20 months and have left a huge hole in their cage and in my heart.

raviandsyan.jpg
:heart: :heart:

I'm so sorry mamarat and morat... when you have the worse beginnings to your life and add to the fact that you lived in a shoe box and poked and prodded for most of their babyhood, it's no wonder they were not stronger than that.
They sure hit the jackpot when they came to Sudbury to live with their new mom and dad.

I'm very sorry about your sweet boys... Like Jo says, though I think they hit the jackpot when they came to live with you and I think that you hit the jackpot for the same reason... I'm sorry about your sweeties!

Mamarat and Morats, I'm very sorry for your loss. They were very handsome indeed :heart: :heart: . Such as pity that their start in life had not been better so that they could have enjoyed it with you for longer. :hugs:

Mamarat and Morat, they sure were lucky to have been found by you! Can you tell their story of how they found you? Sad bits and all, it makes their life with you that much more wonderful :heart:

20 months is too young, but its a lot longer than they were destined to live if they hadn't met you ((hugs))

I am sure they have no regrets.

I too am sorry the boys have left you Mamarat and Morat. It was unfair that they had a rough start to life but I bet they had a great life with you guys :nod: They will be looking down at you from Rainbow Bridge saying "There's the couple that gave us a wonderful life "

Ann

Back