Rattie gone quiet

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very very sorry.
Sometimes the best we can do is have them humanely put to sleep to prevent further/future suffering
Jasper knew that she was loved, and she wasn't alone …. you were with Jasper to comfort her and help her to feel safe
- a very difficult decision to make and a very hard thing to do, but you did it for her

I hope that you and Elfie will be able to comfort one another
I am sure that she will be lost without Jasper

{{hugs}}

btw, thank you for sharing the lovely picture of Jasper and Elfie …. they look like wonderful little girls

Last edited:
I am so very very sorry.
Sometimes the best we can do is have them humanely put to sleep to prevent further/future suffering
Jasper knew that she was loved, and she wasn't alone …. you were with Jasper to comfort her and help her to feel safe
- a very difficult decision to make and a very hard thing to do, but you did it for her

I hope that you and Elfie will be able to comfort one another
I am sure that she will be lost without Jasper

{{hugs}}

btw, thank you for sharing the lovely picture of Jasper and Elfie …. they look like wonderful little girls
Thanks SQ you have no idea the difference you made to this experience as although everyone understands how much I love animals, and maybe empathise with their dogs etc I think they don’t understand that the bond has been just as great for me even though she is ‘just a rat’ and all MY animals are like my children, a lot of people don’t understand that feeling yet you guys do obviously, and not just your empathy, but your education and thoroughness for a total stranger is just beautiful, so thank you from the bottom of my heart and big hugs back from me and Elfie xxx

Attachments

• 2FC3555C-20C8-4549-BFF2-B4C302C3DDA8.jpeg
    2FC3555C-20C8-4549-BFF2-B4C302C3DDA8.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 131
Back