Rattie Game

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

So I just started playing this new game with the rats and they seem to love it. I call it Rattie Plinko :bunnydance: , now don't start having any crazy ideas :cheeky:. It involves treats not rats.

My skinkids love to root around in their bedding so I have started dropping treats onto the top of their cage and watching where they fall. It will cause the treats to be randomly placed along the cage floor (inevitably some will end up outside of the cage but you can just throw those ones back in). I am currently using soy nuts as our plinko balls about seven three times a week. The boys are catching on fast as soon as they hear that treats rattling through the cage, they go running to the bottom to find their treaties!!!

Hope everyone can try this with their ratties it fun for both you and them. And it's not the same as feeding through the cage bars cause your dropping them not giving it to them, so go ahead give ita try :stickpoke: Your rats will thank you!!!

Back