Rats in Brantford & Owen Sound Ontario - 2 ads

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...es/1417881029?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

THREE FEMALE RATS AND A TWO LEVEL CAGE WITH ACCESSORIES
$50.00
Posted 2 days ago
Brantford, ON N3T5Y8(View Map)
Description
I need somebody to take good care of my babies, three loving females that are complete beauty queens, They do not bite, the full brown one actual cuddles. Keeping names is optional, I just want somebody to love them. (Ruby- brown rat) (Scrim-black and white) (white and grey rat is- Ghoste) Water bowl Food bowl Water bottle Bit of food Cage The three rats Flying saucer Rat ball A toy they use inside Hammock Carry case There favourite foods are lettuce, spinach, raw spaghetti noodles & fruit and nuts Message for further details... (pictures etc)

OwenSound3FemaleRatsForSale-March2019-01.JPG
OwenSound3FemaleRatsForSale-March2019-02.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...le/1417953359?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

3 female rats for sale
$20.00
Posted a day ago
Owen Sound, ON N4K 3T4(View Map)
226-242-3446
+2
Description
3 female rats for sale to a pet home only. 2 black hooded are very friendly, fawn and white is a little more shy, but loves the attention once she gets to know you. All under a year old. Can be sold with or without their cage, but MUST be kept together as they are bonded with each other. $20 for just the rats. $60 for the rats plus their cage + accessories. Bought the cage for around $200 less than a year ago, and it is still in great condition. They absolutely love cardboard boxes, and have never chewed the bars or ledges in their cage. Please email or text if you need any more information on them.

3FemaleRatsForSaleBrantford-March2019-01.JPG
3FemaleRatsForSaleBrantford-March2019-02.JPG
3FemaleRatsForSaleBrantford-March2019-03.JPG
3FemaleRatsForSaleBrantford-March2019-04.JPG
3FemaleRatsForSaleBrantford-March2019-05.JPG

Back