Rat Related Crafts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehganxo

Hey everyone!

I was looking around on youtube for a rat charm made on the rainbow loom (one of my current obsessions) and I didn't find a good rat tutorial but I did find a mouse one. To be honest, I think it looks more like a rat. So here's what I made:

na9atu5y.jpg

I used Ellie as my model haha.

That being said, I'd love to see any rat related crafts, whether that be drawings, paintings, hammocks you've made... ANYTHING!! I love crafts so I always love new ideas and it would be great to put two of my passions together.

Aww, how cute!

Here's a couple of mine. I also made a clay sculpture of one, but I can't find a picture....

IMG-20131225-WA0002 (1).jpg

old phone 003.jpg

I love them both! I'm definitely going to need to find a pattern for that cute little crochet rat though! Well, maybe a knitted pattern because I'm not the best at complicated crocheting. But really, awesome job! They're both great.

I do a lot of rat drawings cause they are so fun to draw uwu~ here are some

Edit: I can y'all do me a solid and not save/repost them since they are all personal piece that I may use for stuff ~ Thanks :D

And I am hoping to do a big rat painting over my summer holiday :) I also tend to doodle them on my lecture notes haha. Just so fun to draw

Last edited:
I want a rainbow loom rat!! I have always wanted to try making things with rainbow looms. Can you post the link to the video? My friends own a toy store, and I have played a bit with their loom and may have to get them to help me make this.

:) Good job all you crafty people. I make my fur babies hammocks.
& Cinderwolf I would watermark all those images just in case someone randomly browsing decides they want to use them/re post them.

I love them both! I'm definitely going to need to find a pattern for that cute little crochet rat though! Well, maybe a knitted pattern because I'm not the best at complicated crocheting. But really, awesome job! They're both great.
All of these creations are so beautiful!

And Mehgan, I can explain to you how I made it, it is soooo simple!

Here is another one I made, and a picture of the bust(not very happy with how this bust came out...).

20140501_224047.jpg

Wow, all of these crafts are amazing! I love the paintings and drawings so much! Ah, the rat with the third eye and the ratties with angel wings. So beautiful!

Back