Rat daddy checking in.... w/ daddy dance video

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!! My hubsters would never allow me to video that kind of thing (not saying he would even do it haha!) let alone put it on youtube!! they look like they were having fun though ^_^ (my hubby is a chicken **** lol)

Its just too hard to resist posting this one LOL

[BBvideo 450,375:2rg2nvrr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08xPYLYeok&feature=youtu.be[/BBvideo:2rg2nvrr]

MiniFrog said:
LOL!! My hubsters would never allow me to video that kind of thing (not saying he would even do it haha!) let alone put it on youtube!! they look like they were having fun though ^_^ (my hubby is a chicken s**t lol)

Heck yes we were having fun! :)

I can't wait to watch those videos :D LOL (they probably give me more joy & entertainment then they should :p) but it'll have to wait because my phone is being stupid :(

I can't wait to watch those videos :D LOL (they probably give me more joy & entertainment then they should :p) but it'll have to wait because my phone is being stupid :(

Edited to add: watched them & I LOVEE them LOL. Tae & Aaron, I totally love the environment your kids get to grow up in. Baby rats, fun parents, etc etc I'm sure :D

Kate476 said:

Edited to add: watched them & I LOVEE them LOL. Tae & Aaron, I totally love the environment your kids get to grow up in. Baby rats, fun parents, etc etc I'm sure :D

Thanks Kate! :) We just like to have fun and be creative... our kids don't know how good they have it, and we like it that way :)

Back