Rat daddy checking in.... w/ daddy dance video

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taiboraaf

Hello everyone. I am part of a little rat rescue in North Carolina called "PAW Home". I am married to annetherat and have been for 10 years and have 2 wonderful kids. I wasn't sure about the first time I held a rat but then "SQUISHY" came along and showed me there is quite a lot to love about these little guys. My wife has a name for him (which I can't remember) because when I first held him he felt all squishy and loving and ever since then I just call him "Squishy". Hope to meet you all soon.

Hey sexy hubs, welcome to the forum at last! Love your signature BTW, awesome!!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do :)

Welcome! I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say we're all enjoying the adorable videos that Tae has been posting with you cuddling baby ratties LOL

I hope you love it here as well.

Kate476 said:
Welcome! I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say we're all enjoying the adorable videos that Tae has been posting with you cuddling baby ratties LOL

That was such a nice welcome! Thank you!

Kate476 said:

I think the dancing video is best!

Welcome Aaron!

hopefloats said:
Kate476 said:

Welcome Aaron!

:shock: I must have missed the dancing video... lol

Greetings! It's great to see a man that actually enjoys playing with ratties. Mine keeps offering to let the cats 'play' with my crew LOL! It's hard to resist babies though. They work their little baby magic and BAM! You're hooked! :)

hopefloats said:
Kate476 said:

Welcome Aaron!

Hahaha, thank you :) :panic:

Kate476 said:
hopefloats said:
Kate476 said:

Welcome Aaron!

:shock: I must have missed the dancing video... lol
The infamous dancing video! LOL
[BBvideo 450,375:ywgei2ty]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_rAK_S1J8o[/BBvideo:ywgei2ty]

Back