A little background story my male Dumbo rat Felix is about 2.5 now. When I first adopted him he was covered with rat lice and they were moving, etc. I had him treated for lice, and most of the lice came off in a bath. I just cleaned his cage today and noticed what either seemed to be lice or buck grease. I am not convinced on it being lice because they don't move around like they did before they stay static. I have been told different things in multiple facebook groups most said it is likely buck grease because of his age and that he isn't fixed. It looks to be in his fur and on his skin. I just took a look at him again and it pulls out of his fur very easy which I noticed didn't happen when he had lice. Can anyone please help me clear this up, I want to know how to help my little man.