Rat accommodation

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elmo525100

I'm looking into getting my first ever pair of rats but very unsure what cage to buy? Would anyone be willing to share their cage picture so i get a idea what I'm looking at. Thanks

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

Where are you from?
We really recommend the Ferret/ Critter Nations here, it's the best cage with wide doors.

I have a Double Ferret Nation. Though I don't have a recent pic, may take one later. But this is what it looked like when i first got it. It has more hammocks now, and they are litter trained, so I just use fleece.

DSC09292.jpg

I'm in the UK and ferret nation cages cost around £300 the picture above is the closest to ferret nation and cheaper

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

If you go on Craigslist (If you're from the states) or Kijiji (If you're from Canada) You can usually find a really good cage for cheap, because someone's getting rid of it. Search for Ferret cage, Small animal cage, rabbit cage, rat cage, ect, and link us to the post in this thread, so we can weigh in and let you know if that's a good cage for your babies :]

Back