random thought

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie<3

so this came to me as i watched one of my rats sleep funny .....what do you suppose that your rats dream of? :D what personally do you believe your rats are dreaming of at this moment ?

hmm ... One is dreaming about me being in the cage and her being in charge...yikes...
One is dreaming about floating on a cloud
and the little one is dreaming about eating , she loves to eat :)

Callie is probably dreaming of yogurt because its her favorite thing to eat
Abigail is probably dreaming of how she can attack me ( i swear that rat has it out for me she has no problems with my hubby)
Marilyn is probably dreaming of outtime in her cage as she loves to wander everywhere
Penny is probably dreaming of being cuddled cuz shes a cuddle bug
Charlotte is probably dreaming of my husband because she only leaves her hiding hole when she sees him (she's so his rat)
Monkey is probably dreaming of being the boss of the world because for a neutered little boy hes bossy.
And the babies of Abigail and Mariyln are probably dreaming of more Milk lol

this is mariyln sleeping funny (not that the tank is just her get away but the thing under the tank is a whole cage )
marilynsleep.jpg

Another silly one of the ratty Mariyln
mariylnlove.jpg

Whoops, I stopped the random thought, didn't mean to.

What do my kids dream of.... Like I said previously I believe it's food. But beyond that I'm sure it's running free in vegetation that will hide them. I guess living in a cornfield with an avocado tree and a rice paddy next door would do it.. With their mom tending it all....

Do you believe our ratties dream of us at all?

I'd think my girls would be dreaming of exploring every inch of the whole entire world... Holly would also of course being dreaming of food and what was for dinner that night! :giggle:
Do you believe our ratties dream of us at all?

Hmm, I'm sure they would dream of us a bit after all we are a pretty big part of their lives (as my girls probably know me as the "giver of food" or the "that big cozy warm lump to snuggle up to" :p ). I'm sure they dream of themselves running around us or cuddling next to us. It sure is interesting is interesting to think about!

Back