Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's such a BIG personality. It was evident from the moment I got him home. Out of his four brothers he really stood out. He just loves life. He enjoys exploring and just purely being alive. Every second counts for Dawson. He really cheers me up sometimes. His energy is just infectious. He always come when I call!

" Hey, pssssst. . . are you my brother from another mother " ?
*** Luke & Pig Pig ***

2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY 032.jpg

Why do I feel like this is a picture that could be used as one of those adoption posters with the sad animal asking for people to donate and rescue from their local shelter hahaha Old man alex still pulling of cute and throwing in a touch of sad..

IMG_1237.jpg

Last edited:
Why do I feel like this is a picture that could be used as one of those adoption posters with the sad animal asking for people to donate and rescue from their local shelter hahaha Old man alex still pulling of cute and throwing in a touch of sad..
Over here that look gets you a few treats - especially from daddy

Dad tried to give him some love but he bit him hahaha we are still in the learning to trust stage on both end now :) I told him he should know better then to be sticking his fingers through the cage bars anyway..

Dad tried to give him some love but he bit him hahaha we are still in the learning to trust stage on both end now :) I told him he should know better then to be sticking his fingers through the cage bars anyway..
My rat daddy learned that the hard way too

He does it with our rats and they are fine because we have had them since they were babes and we also don't feed them through the bars so they don't think it is food like some rats might but he doesn't understand that with the rescues..you don't know what they have been through or how they were fed/treated whatever so if you stick your finger in there and get got then it is your own fault.Alex is still very shy and doesn't want to be touched, it kinda freaks him out when you touch him and he runs away so he should have known better and Nina (alex's sister) is like that too..you just try and keep their faces away from your body in general cause they will get you were they can to keep you away...

Guard dog on baby rat duty. She loves letting them crawl all over her and watches the cage when they are on the couch. Here ears are ever so alert, even though she's deaf!
13b6e1b38d24d5f135a44644cc7c3747.jpg

Saw this at the dollar store awhile back and had to have it..it won't fit any of our other babies but Boo Bear is perfect size for it the big handsome love bug :)

10005900_10205362097425457_3406361214292859669_o.jpg

11406410_10205362097465458_164711360452213562_o.jpg

Back