Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mink being stepped on while trying to sleep by his sister Mishka:
Mink_zpsznjvd4bx.jpg

And Mishka eating with her cute little self:
Mishka_zpsu2ljzdub.jpg

Lovely old Shadow...she curled up in my hand and slept...I just had to get a pic of it, but the camera was on the bed, the memory card was in the card reader...but I moved slowly and managed to collect everything, get the memory card in the camera (one-handed!) and take this pic, and she never woke up...she was that comfortable. :heart:

Mar%2014%2015%20Shadow%20sleeping%20in%20my%20hand%202.jpg~original

The twins :) took these last week while they were being snuggly with each other..and one of harry enjoying his hammock.

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

So I don't know how many of you watch or know of the show "Glee". But I got to meet the young lady Lauren Potter who plays Becky Jackson (young cheerleader with down syndrome)

80c23adfc34d788ac4a084630c540dda.jpg

This girl was inspiring and so outgoing. Nothing will hold this one down! She's got super star power. I'm changed forever after the event yesterday! Thought I would share! :) was very exciting as a Gleek (Glee fan) and as someone whose life has been affected by chromosomal abnormalities multiple times. (Brother and a cousin and a good childhood friend just lost a child due to CA)

Back