Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y2yvunag.jpg

5ujyze6a.jpg

As usual, Fern only partook in playtime for a few minutes and went back home. So no pics of her... I wish she looked forward to playtime like my other two. But Violet and Ivy are on their second hour!

OMG! Violet and Ivy are so teeny and tiny and cute and beautiful! I LOVE both of their colorings and markings, d'awwwwwww. Just look at those dumbo ears!

Ivy just knows how to pose in order to appear tiny;-) Lol, she's a big girl! That belly is so fat when I get up in the mornings. They finally started yawning and went back to their cage. My dogs got kisses on their noses from Violet. It's the cutest thing ever! I'm pretty sure the dogs think they're teeny tiny puppies.

Ha ha, my little doggie thinks the same, he gets so excited when I have one out! Charlotte used to chase him around and nip at his feet, then run off, scaring/playing with him.

Just caught some cute pictures from last night!

A cold sleepy night for Nes!

First group pictures offically for 2014!

I got those group pics because the husband was giving them treats lol

Your baby boy is so cute, but looks weird with all that fur. LOL!!!

My little pirate boy Eddie (can we get a rat-sized eye patch?):

9ytu9ujy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joanne said:
Your baby boy is so cute, but looks weird with all that fur. LOL!!!

My little pirate boy Eddie (can we get a rat-sized eye patch?):

9ytu9ujy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is so adorable... that is what we call Jack now since Lovee took out his eye. One eyed Jack errrrr - he could use a rat sized patch too.

Lunatchel, your rattie is the best licker!

I like the basket O'rats BelldandyShanny - they look quite cozy :)

dspch911, I think it gives them a 'dangerous' look, eh? Hahaha!

Joanne said:
Lunatchel, your rattie is the best licker!

I like the basket O'rats BelldandyShanny - they look quite cozy :)

dspch911, I think it gives them a 'dangerous' look, eh? Hahaha!

I bought that basket, but cannot figure out from where since I want more, but I have bought others from the dollar store and they have become the boys favorite sleeping spots. Jack's eye isn't completely gone just shrunk and or course he is blind in that eye now so we have turned him into a pirate - so he doesn't feel bad about his appearance... :giggle: cause he is still just as cute. All nakies are :heart: able and :thud:

I got my basket at the dollar store, but target or walmart should have a section for such things as well. It was a spur of the moment decision but it worked out so well!

This was just sent to me by my fellow rat rescuer at the SPCA...great idea...sure some of you have seen it...
e4e3ebed.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back