Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gu7y9u9a.jpg

My son with Piper this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what our bed looks like...the stuffing ended up in the hammock!

My two new wobbly girls
Smoosh
ga3e2aha.jpg

Butter Tart (as Daddy calls her) the foster rat
y4u7avum.jpg

Bath Day!
Boots
yra6aset.jpg

Tyrion
qy7y8aru.jpg

8e9uny5u.jpg

Duchess
ezy8u3e3.jpg

6e7yqe9y.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

eeee! All your ratties are so adorable! ^^ And they all have such awesome names! Here are my four little crazies!

My three and a half year old, Lilla. I've had her for two and a half years and we have such a strong bond <3 Here she is helping herself to Lightnings last tub of baby food xD

This is Oebra Dia Vanille aka Squiggles, my only dumbo x) She found one of my reeses pieces peanut butter cups and was determined to get into the packet xD In the end she gave up and just ran off with it :p She is two and a half.

This is my naughty little Russian blue, Lightning. She is such a character! Very cheeky, but super cuddly ^^

And this is Fang, Lightnings sister. I got them both when they were eight weeks old and they are now both 8 months old ^^ Fang is a little more shy than Light, but she is also very cheeky ;D

Lightning said:
eeee! All your ratties are so adorable! ^^ And they all have such awesome names! Here are my four little crazies!
Thank you! Your babes are adorable. Your little theif makes me think of Tyrion...cheeky monkey!!

How did you get your rats to such an amazing age? My oldest was 2 yrs 2months. ..although that had a lot to do with his life before me.

I see lots of different opinions on food. I like the food blocks...and so do my rats. They get just excited about lab block as they do about a little bit of seed on cleaning day.

Tyrion is such a cool name! Hehehe.

And not sure really, I guess I am just very lucky :) Lilla's my oldest and when I bought her she was about a year old (Nobody wanted her! :O)

My girl Annie is two years and two months now, that I've had her anyway. I think she was about five of six months when I got her in the pet store. It's just about keeping an eye on tem, checking them over for problems, and making sure they have a good diet. Not to mention, having fun with them! Here's their Halloween pictures! Food coloring only, but it stayed in a few days and they looked so cute!

1045204_704661209574652_358393460_n.jpg

1451333_704661139574659_845622215_n.jpg

Haven't gotten to do Winky yet, she's too new. I'm thinking green for next year though. :giggle:

Tyrion is from Game of Thrones. He was so little and still is a petite boy and he's missing some toes. He's also tough and outgoing. I called him my little imp and then Tyrion stuck as perfect

I've not posted any photos in a while...
Prepare to be spammed with cuteness. :mrgreen:

SAM_1320_zpsd1fda708.jpg

Crazy Lady with an antos chew
SAM_1267_zpsda64fef5.jpg

Hi Mum, it's my antos crocodile chew!
SAM_1325_zps415d591e.jpg

Nom nom nom
SAM_1364_zpsdd74ea9c.jpg

Hum, popcorn?!
SAM_1363_zps810da94e.jpg

Yummy!
SAM_1367_zpsbf854b09.jpg

Popcorn good!
SAM_1373_zps7129b765.jpg

Not sure I like this bit, errrr!

ARGHH! She's so beautiful! I think I just died and went to heaven :) Thanks so much for posting, I love the shot of her little black companion beside her that's just spotted a treat with bulging eyes LOL Made me laugh!

I just found those treats. The all vegatarian ones! I got the sticks as im tight on cash with these vet visits lately but they read nicely! I wanted the hedgehog one...maybe next time.

Time for a spamming of house Sterling!!!!
Best pic of Tyrion!
9udahu4a.jpg

Little Boots enjoying some pasta shells!
hygaby8u.jpg

The girls just waking up for dinner! (Puff *looking less then thrilled*, Mellow and Jersey)
eta8aqe8.jpg

Well hello Delphi
7emy4ama.jpg

Isis close-up
u3a6yse3.jpg

Tatter and Tilly getting up for dinner
9u5ury2e.jpg

Smooshy girl!
yquty5em.jpg

And just randomness because I can lol
7ejyjypy.jpg

y9y2yguq.jpg