Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More sleepy Zoe <3
a3u6a7es.jpg

I hate having to repost everyone's pictures so here are some comments although all ratties are absolutely adorable!!
Alexis sleeping in hammock adorable - sleeping rats are so cute!!
Jade in the plastic bucket another sleeping cutie !
Dorian sleeping on mommy - absolutely precious :heart:
Sleeping Zoe - Awwww
Ms. Duchess - such a cutie and look at those big feet she has to grow into :heart:
Fern & Violet cup picture is so cute. How did they fit in there?
Schanya - butt coming out of the bag is hilarious!!

I came home from work and they were like that! Couldn't get the camera pulled up on my phone fast enough! Every time I've watched them, it ends in one getting on top of the other... and a loud squeaky rat ball ensues, with a game of chase up and down the cage. So I'm not sure how they came to an agreement that day. It was cold and rainy that day, so maybe it was drafty in the house. I will say that even though it looks like a mug, it is actually a gravy boat... So it's kind of oblong, the part you pour the gravy from is around back. There's more room than there appears to be.
gy7a8esu.jpg

Sleepy boys! What a rare moment for me...catching them still and quiet!
4ery8ysy.jpg

Jersey, Puff and I believe Isis' bum
betusude.jpg

Delphi, Duchess is under her snuggled...what a good surrogate momma! Sorry its so blurry
enasy8ub.jpg

Duchess peeking out (again sorry its blurry)
u2y5y2ej.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Duchess in the ball pit...
u8yqe9e3.jpg

Little Boots cleaning in the ball pit
y9a9yde5.jpg

Tyrion being...The Little crazy monkey he is...
6epepusu.jpg

And I'm sure I posted this one here already but its so cute to me as I never catch them quiet...
u7ery7ug.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back