Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moo Shu's sleepy spot...The big bowl on the first level is filled w Oxbow, the smaller bowl gets a handful of lab blocks. Every time I fill it up, Moo Shu removes them one by one down to the first level, then curls up for nap time :giggle:
wpid-20130612_2004351.jpg

temblabamomo said:
Moo Shu's sleepy spot...The big bowl on the first level is filled w Oxbow, the smaller bowl gets a handful of lab blocks. Every time I fill it up, Moo Shu removes them one by one down to the first level, then curls up for nap time :giggle:

awwww so sweet!

temblabamomo said:
Baby Steven absolutely knackered after an hour of popcorning :heart:
wpid-20130610_223917.jpg

Adorable - looks sparkly :heart: I love this color... hhhmmm, I wonder if Al would notice a couple more babies...

temblabamomo said:

That is too cute, hope no rattie mistake Moo for dinner.. :laugh4:

I got them this little sleeping hammock on sale, thinking Momo might like it. The others have never showed any interest in things like it. But, when I brought it home, the other three kept trying to kick Momo out so they could take it.

Thankfully, they learned to share.

IMG-20130621-00049_zps213c1b9f.jpg

UhHuhHer said:
I got them this little sleeping hammock on sale, thinking Momo might like it. The others have never showed any interest in things like it. But, when I brought it home, the other three kept trying to kick Momo out so they could take it.

That adorable, who is the poor baby with just a nose peeking through? :heart:

dspch911 said:
UhHuhHer said:

That adorable, who is the poor baby with just a nose peeking through? :heart:

I'm not 100% from that angle, but I believe that nose belongs to Eos.

Back