Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stefan loves his cuddles..
IMAG1787.jpg

IMAG1780.jpg

jorats said:
Sweet old man Ferdinand. He's such a love, gentle, slow and very cuddly.
He's got to be almost 3 years old by now!?!

FerdBoat800.jpg

he is!! 33-34 months I think? Gosh that is still one very happy boy. He's slower and older but how is his overall condition still?

Second! Neko, I love those curled back feet.

he is!! 33-34 months I think? Gosh that is still one very happy boy. He's slower and older but how is his overall condition still?
His overall health was ok until a couple of days ago. I think something's going on, maybe PT, or maybe just old age. sigh

Thankyou! for the chance to show off my baby. I don't have any great photos or stories worth making a post for, but I do have a boy that loves his mommy and is so very cherished & needed by me. He's my only rattie right now - because while he's mush with mom he was a psycho-slasher to his last brother, so I don't dare get him company... My Jigs - Jigsymon -Jigolo...
120410Jigs05.jpg

I dunno if it's a fluke or a trait, but it sure seems my redheads have been my most challenging, my most likely to mush with me but be unable to get along with my others,

Back