Radar and his girl Isabelle.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Things are going great with Radar and Isabelle. They aren't exactly sharing a bed but they don't mind each other for company. In fact they can often be seen together in the hammock for a bit of a cuddle and fast groom. I've seen Isabelle go up to Radar and flip on her back for him. He gets the point and starts to groom her. But he gets so excited, he starts to popcorn all over the cage.

Here are a few pics of the couple:

RadarIsabelle1.jpg

RadarIsabelle2.jpg

RadarIsabelle3.jpg

So now during out time, Isabelle and Radar are always together. They like to come visit me on the couch.
I swear, these two must talk to each other. While Radar was busy smelling my shirt and giving me kisses in my neck, Isabelle jumps on the coffee table and finds my stash of sunflower seeds. All of a sudden, Radar jumps down and rushes to the table to find Isabelle. I swear, she must have yelled "jackpot, quick Radar come help me". I quickly grabbed both rats and put them down. Then I spend the rest of the out time grabbing them off the table, away from my snack, over and over again. :roll:

jorats said:
I've seen Isabelle go up to Radar and flip on her back for him. He gets the point and starts to groom her. But he gets so excited, he starts to popcorn all over the cage.
Well that's that then. If either of my husbands had ever popcorned for me I'd have been in bed with them right now instead of posting..
Isabelle is the most honorable of ladies, gave her life to her bro till he went and now is entitled to the best of what another man can offer. And it seems Radar was either a sitting duck or a gentleman-in-waiting.

I'm tickled pink at their union!

jorats said:
Things are going great with Radar and Isabelle. They aren't exactly sharing a bed but they don't mind each other for company. In fact they can often be seen together in the hammock for a bit of a cuddle and fast groom. I've seen Isabelle go up to Radar and flip on her back for him. He gets the point and starts to groom her. But he gets so excited, he starts to popcorn all over the cage.

Here are a few pics of the couple:

RadarIsabelle3.jpg

That pic looks like he is protecting her...like...Get away! *evil glare*

LOL

very cute!

Makes me think he's worried you are going to take her away from... "My girl mommy, you can't have her back, she's mine"

Back