R.I.P Miloh- 8/14-12/1

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your kind words. I miss her everyday. Her BFF Molly is a little depressed, and I don't blame her. Miloh was the rat who got me back into rats. She started me rescuing/keeping rats again.
I thank her for that. I will never forget my baby girl. I got her from a flea market covered in lice and way too young to be away from her mommy. I nursed her back to health and she was always full of energy. I have attached a picture of her when I first got her. She was so cute and small. The picture was taken after a bath to get rid of the lice.

Miloh.jpg

Thank you all for your kind words. I miss her everyday. Her BFF Molly is a little depressed, and I don't blame her. Miloh was the rat who got me back into rats. She started me rescuing/keeping rats again.
I thank her for that. I will never forget my baby girl. I got her from a flea market covered in lice and way too young to be away from her mommy. I nursed her back to health and she was always full of energy. I have attached a picture of her when I first got her. She was so cute and small. The picture was taken after a bath to get rid of the lice.

I loved learning more about Miloh! Thank you so much for sharing her history. How significant that it was Miloh who got you back into rats again. The photo of her is adorable.

I hope you and Molly can find comfort in one another and bond even closer after losing such a precious friend.

Back