Quilted Hammock for Eagle Edit: And Now Moon *pics*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

Very rarely if ever do I post things that I make, but I just had to show you guys this one. Eagle is having me do her up a bunch of hammocks, and there was a smidge of this fabric that I really adore left over from the other hammocks I made with it. So then I decided to use some pale purple scraps I had and made a sort of quilted hammock. It's not TRUELY "quilted" as it doesn't have a middle layer of batting or anything, but I figured for something that will just get chewed, the face fabric and fleece back was enough. :)

IMG_8129.jpg

The fabric
IMG_8130.jpg

The back is just some purple fleece I had laying around.
IMG_8131.jpg

Eh?

They're sitting on my desk! LMAO They are there just not sent. I suppose now that you know that you want them? :p

:D I'm glad you like it!! It's the only one ever of it's kind haha!!

That fabric was probably my favorite besides the jungle animals one. I hope you don't mind I paired it with the yellow, it was just so bright and nice I thought it went.

I have the pink butterfly material all sewn up, the Easter fabric, the yellow frogs, the pink skulls, the purple hearts, and that purple sun done too. :D

More frogs and yellow pandas done today. :D Also some other one but I can't remember right now.

Gonna do jungle animals tomorrow, probably all three prints.

And I agree Godmother, I want pics! Eagle has told me that my darling Siska (my favorite rat at her house) gets to use that one. :D

Godmother said:
It is beautiful! The colours and the way you put it together make it very special. Eagle and the ratties will be very pleased.... they'd better post photos!

Yesum I will post pics

Might not be A LOT left over, but I can rig up something like Eagle's for you out of it. Trying to remember... I think I have a few scraps of the yellow left over too. *has an idea* Let me see what Cait can do.

Got sumpin'!

IMG_8141.jpg

Used green fleece for the back
IMG_8142.jpg

The only thing about these is they aren't super big. Here's Moon's next to a fashion mag, which is typically both wider and taller than a regular magazine, keep that in mind. And yes, KH relates back to everything.

IMG_8144.jpg

And Eagle... The stuff I have finished laid out on the bar. If you want better pics just let me know, it's no problem to take them. Most of the fabrics I could get 1-2 sets out of, some of the smaller bits I just made into a group of flats/corners whatever.

IMG_8140.jpg

Back