Quick question

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deph

Ok I let my two females out when iI get in from work and they are almost always excited running out the cage door before it's all the way down . The first came out and was doing her thing. The second a few mins later got halfway down the ramp leading to the floor and got spooked so bad she ran through the cage door and face smashes the back side of the cage before going in her box and not even wanting to come out for a cheerio. I was just sitting not moving. I didn't think much about it. Shes weird. Then a few mins later my other is on my shoulder and then freezes staring at what seems like nothing . she was acting out of character. Then suddenly spooks and jumps off my shoulder into the floor and runs and hides and wont come out for anything. I am 6'2" and normally they wont even jump down over 12 inches high. I retrieved her and she scurried into my hoody and wont come out. Normally during free roam time they are all over the place wide open loving it. There was no tv on no sound or movement i am very curious why they both acted like that separately at different times. Does you guys rats ever act like that?

Back