Questions on Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briana

I just signed up for it, I'm not sure if I did it right as I just emailed the email because I couldn't click on it.

Anyways I have a few questions.
Do you find people go over the 20 dollars? I love to do things like this and I go a little bit over board with gifts.If people don't tend to I will resist my urge to do so and stick with 20.

I have never done a secret santa like this before by mail. Is there anything you like to do to make it special? Just looking for ideas and seeing if there is anything I need to know about it.

Actually, people do have a tendency to go over. They really have fun putting the gifts together.
I'm a major bargain shopper, so I'd be putting stuff in left and right- thinking about what I paid- and how much that was, NOT how much the value was!
We do say around $20 as there are some people who are having a tough time and they shouldn't feel bad if they want to join and they can't do more. But, if you put in more, that's up to you!
Thanks for joining- it seems like we have a pretty enthusiastic group :)

Also what would you hope to get in a secret santa for your rats? I would hope for a new toy for them that I don't have here because my stores tend to be limited and even online ones that ship here.

If that's what you want, Briana, we'll make sure to tell your gifter- did you mention that in your original email? Some folks are fine with whatever, some can really use hammocks or treats or whatever. It's fine to ask for something. :) A lot of folks really get into it and enjoy putting their gifts together.

If that's what you want, Briana, we'll make sure to tell your gifter- did you mention that in your original email? Some folks are fine with whatever, some can really use hammocks or treats or whatever. It's fine to ask for something. :) A lot of folks really get into it and enjoy putting their gifts together.

It would be something nice to get, but I'd be happy with anything.

Back