Question... What is this accessory in people's CN's?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have purchased all of mine from Walmart... I find them down the baby toy section.

I use mine to hang toys, or hammocks with loops.

I found mine at goodwill honestly besides hanging stuff with them idk what they are for except add color and the option toy I guess my rats haven't ever given one way or another about them sometimes they climb on them but that's rare :?

Thanks everyone! I like that they add some color to the cage. I don't imagine the rats really use them for anything. I was thinking about using them as hooks instead of shower hooks or the little silver hooks. I just really like how they look in the CN :D

Hate to burst the bubble, but my destructos - AKA the 7 babies I got from hopefloats - they chew them, they chew EVERYTHING!!! Doesn't matter how many wooden toys I hang (they chew those too) - their cage looks like a lumber store - colorful one!!! Love the little guys anyway :heart:

I have lots of those baby rings, I had them from my first baby who loved them, my 7 month old loves them too. I have taken a few from my baby to hang things from in the cage, he has so many i don't think he will notice :)

Back