Question for Shelagh

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA said:
I noticed you have group names for your rats. Where do they come from?

Hehehe...

The Horde, is the Rampaging Horde, these are my older bigger group and they cause a ruckus wherever they go!!! They are my original Plastic Eaters Anonymous crew (poor defensiveless water bottles, both mine and theirs, FN pans, etc :sad: ). Dilbert and Aura are part of this 13 Rat Destruction Crew. :confused2:

The Baby Cage isn't exactly accurate anymore. I have the youngest of my rats in there, along with a few slightly older adults (such as Bronny, Faline and Dolci). I am still calling them BC for short but its more reflective of Bronlings & Co now. :mrgreen:

The Wildlings are the 7 partially wild agouti's I have here. Mamarat has the remaining 3 boys in her loving care. They are a real challenge those rats, but I have also learned a lot from them as well. They make you take everything back to grassroots when dealing with them, which helps when you are trying to figure out a problem domestic rat.
:laugh2:

Back