Queen Nefer Tekkie!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

I watched a show on Discovery about the Egyptian Queens, so I decided My Tekkie would make a lovely Egyptian Queen, from what I learned, Nefertiti was the Beauty of them all, so of course my rattie queen is of such rare & unusual beauty, hence My Queen Nefer Tekkie!
Picture380.jpg

great pics :heart: i love how you got her to hold still long enough to take a pic :D with mine, as soon as I'd turn around to get the camera, they'd be eating the props :roll:

Oh Phyllis, that's priceless! And she's certainly proved her worthiness to carry the name, cause I should be laughing - but I'm in awe!

thank you girls very much, they are very tame & i we talk a lot getting dressed & tell them to be still just a minute, they may move but the second time they always do god! I start tamming & getting them used to stuff like this early, teaching them to stay is easy & is one of the secrets!it is no problem! Hugs from me tamming the girls!, thanks for enjoying my kids :eek:

Back