Pregnant tummy?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everexanimate

I know it's hard to tell from pictures but I would love your opinions on whether or not Kira is pregnant ^_^

She's a small girl and she seems pretty pear shaped...

I say yes. Is Kira one of your rescue girls? I looked back in your previous posts and didn't really find out anything. Do you have scales and can start weighing her?

eagle said:
I say yes. Is Kira one of your rescue girls? I looked back in your previous posts and didn't really find out anything. Do you have scales and can start weighing her?

Yes. She is one of my rescues. I got her when I got my boy Damian. They are the most recent addition. She was in a tank with multiple rats. Many of which were males. So I'm guessing she is, in fact, pregnant. I hate that that pet store keeps the males with the females so they can have an endless supply :redhot:

Unfortunately I don't have a scale. I've been meaning to get one recently though. I'd like to get all the ratties weights.

I would totally say she's pregnant.
Hershey looked just like that the day before she had her babies.

They keep males with females? :wallbang:
I haven't seen a pet store around here do that recently. The girl who works out at the PU where i got Hershey said that Hershey accidentally got mixed in with the boys when someone handled her and put her back in the wrong cage. :stickpoke:

Back