Post Neuter - Problem w/Snickers VIDEOS added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear Grumpy and Snickers are feeling better. I hope that day will come soon that your Destructo seven will live in harmony.

Here are the pictures of their incisions. They look better than they did on Wednesday and not like the Y shape I thought they did. The last picture is Snickers and I do believe a stitch is coming through, but he doesn't let us hold him long enough to investigate.

Grumpy
IMG_6231_zps106b9815.jpg

IMG_6232_zps895a8877.jpg

Snickers
IMG_6233_zpsc7b2dc98.jpg

I dont like those incisions... the placement of them. I will take pictures of remys tomorrow when I have him out. I think his are at the end. I have seen them a few spots but right now I cannot figure out how he does them on my guys...

I dont like those incisions... the placement of them. I will take pictures of remys tomorrow when I have him out. I think his are at the end. I have seen them a few spots but right now I cannot figure out how he does them on my guys...

My others you could never tell where it was done, but they were done at the other vet.

My guys always have the incisions are the very end of the scrotum. My vet feels the further away from everything else, the less likely there will be complications. And she just uses one incision, not two.

My guys always have the incisions are the very end of the scrotum. My vet feels the further away from everything else, the less likely there will be complications. And she just uses one incision, not two.

That is what I had with the others. You couldn't even tell they were neutered when I picked them up. I just assumed these would be the same. :badidea: I should of asked!!

Back