Post a selfie with your ratty/ratties :-)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatQueen

Would love to see all of your beautiful/handsome faces with your babies!
amyde2yz.jpg

dyma5uru.jpg

Super idea! I don't have any actual photos of myself with my babies (I am always the one taking the pictures) but I will try to get some done. Great!

By the way...that brown agouti ratty on your face is ADORABLE! Who is he/she? So cute!!

I was actually able to do it!! :hurray: Hermes didn't even mind much. Wouldn't try with my other baby Apollo yet though. I know I should've probly been holding his legs, right?

copy cute.jpg

copy adorable.jpg

Aww, so sweet! Hermes is such a doll too! Yeah, I always like to tuck my babies' legs in and keep them secure when I hold them up for a photo, etc, but I have seen a lot of other people on the forum who just hold them up with their legs dangling down. I just personally prefer making them feel safer with their little hind legs cupped in my hand. Such an adorable photo!

Thanks :D Yeah they squirm less too. I know they like to feel balanced. I'm just shocked he's okay with me picking him up now. He doesn't enjoy it, bit he's cool with it :)

Oh rat selfies! I have those! Haha. Many I'm sure you guys have seen before so I'll keep it to a few!

Me sitting with Peach girl! *a pic taken of us...not rly a selfie but a cute one*
uvemu2ev.jpg

Me and Boots when he was still Little Boots.
rabudyhe.jpg

My rat scarf!
duvyzy5y.jpg

Odin kisses!
enuhezur.jpg

And one more....Tyrion snuggles.
a2ama2u9.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, Sheldon, great photo! You gals are all so pretty and of course your ratties are adorable! :cool2:

Hehe from my Instagram account me and one of my [emoji171] rats Rolo , passed away last year at 2 years and a bit best lill guy ever! Luv you buddy!

y5atese4.jpg

Aww, Littles, your sweet Rolo is such a handsome boy and what an adorable face! I am so sorry he passed, and I am sure you miss him every day. Rest peacefully sweet Rolo. :flowers2:

Lol that was when I had 11 girls all out at once those girls started piling on me...from now on we do play time in the bathroom and in smaller groups with the girls. The boys have their rat safe room but the girls share a room with my dogs and their bffs and I don't have a door just a baby gate and 2 big openings that are too hard to rat proof.

Back