Possible abcess on the face?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad things are looking better now!

Looking at those pictures it was like seeing double-my Axel's face blew up like that, though we only had it drained once, then an abscess on his belly burst and got infected and then more lumps and bumps were sprouting out all over the place, it was so sad.

But keep at it-you're doing an amazing job and your little girl obviously wants to fight!

I think the abcess is now gone. There's just a little scab there now. We flushed it today just to be on the safe side but there is no hole anymore and no bump! yay! Glad it's finally over with. Thanks for all the help and well wishes! :hugs:

Here's some pics of Willow we took today. You can see the big difference in her face.

willow-2.jpg

willow4.jpg

thanks, I'm sure Willow will be glad that we don't have to fuss over her so much now lol Shes' a strange little girl. She only wants attention when it's on her terms.

Yup Willow is doing good! No more abcess' :joy: I don't know why she got them in the first place, really weird. She's lost a little weight we've seen in the last little bit but she is getting older, but she's still trucking along :)

That is wonderful news....My very first :heart: rat was an agouti hoodie named Willow. She loved me more then anything...and the feeling was very mutal. That was along time ago and it still hurts to talk about her. Give your Willow a kiss from me....when she feel like she wants one. :giggle:

That's so good to hear, big mushy kisses all over your sweet healthy face Willow baby! (my grandsons just 'put up with it' too, lol)
Facial problems are so scary to hear about on the board, but nothing of course compared to finding them in our own kids.
You two have had a lot of kid-heartbreak, I'm so glad you got some of that dodged-a-bullet good feeling we all need and deserve.

Give your Willow a kiss from me....when she feel like she wants one. :giggle:

lol When she wants one is the big question, she'll waddle over to us sometimes and other times you just have to snatch her up to actually get a hug from her.

You two have had a lot of kid-heartbreak, I'm so glad you got some of that dodged-a-bullet good feeling we all need and deserve.

Yeah It was quite the rough patch there for a while with the girls. But things seem to be looking up which is good. It's sure nice to have all of you on here to help us through this other wise we'd both be going nuts with worry. We know we can always count on your guys for some help and much need answers. :hugs:

Back