Poor Little Itchy Girls

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayla

My poor girls. I noticed a couple days ago that Kelsey and Chloe were itching themselves like crazy, so I put a small drop of cat revolution on each of them and treated all of our cats and dogs just in case. They are already feeling better, but we'll likely treat everyone in a month just to make sure. I just wanted to thank everyone on the rat shack for saving me a trip to the vet for something so easily treatable at home when you have revolution on hand. I would have never known that revolution was save to use on rats. :joy:

Mites (and other parasites) are so creepy too. :sick2: I almost want to put some revolution on myself just thinking about it. :panic: I really shouldn't google images I know I don't want to see. :wallbang:

:laugh4: That used to happen to me too, Jo. Whenever the kids would bring home a notice of head lice from school. All of a sudden I would be all :watching: scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch! :lol:

Oh god, the head lice is the worst. We went through it, I got it too. I nearly died, I could see them on my head. Oh, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. We had to go through 2 full treatments to kill those things.

Back