*poke poke* You alive?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

This is the first time I have seen any of my rats do the dead sleep to me.

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

Oh god, what a sweetie!! Did your heart stop just for a second?

Tonight, I went up to the big cage and found Simon sleeping on top of Pascal. But Pascal was on his side and his back legs were twitching, I almost had a heart attack... he quickly got up when I called his name. *phew*

It's only cute after you poke them to make sure they are still ok :lol:

My Chimo did that a couple of days ago and it scared me so much I was even able to pick him up without him waking up, it was scary finally I whistled and shook the rice puff bag and he woke up really fast :roll: silly ratties giving me grey hair :p

Aww!! Gotta love it when they give you a heart attack!!

Spice likes to sleep with his feet up in the air like that, inside the igloo, I found him one day thinking the poor man had passed (he is getting up in age) next thing I look and he is staring at me!

Spices' brother Dusty also sleeps in funny positions, but he also has rat dreams.....ya know how dogs will kick and whimper in their sleep, Dusty does that!!! Every once in a while when he is in a deep sleep I can catch him doing that lol!

Awww, lookit that 1st picture! :kisses:
Isn't it wonderful to know that they feel so & comfy that they will lay so unguarded out in the open?

Fidget said:
Awww, lookit that 1st picture! :kisses:
Isn't it wonderful to know that they feel so & comfy that they will lay so unguarded out in the open?
And this is in a pet room that has:

2 guinea pigs, 1 bunny, 7 other rats and another bunny coming in today but won't be in there for another couple of weeks after Qt. The dog also bounces in there once and awhile.

Back