PLEASE!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

Please sign this it so upsetting we must try to help these helpless ones tortured like this, I watch just a bit had to turn it off scream as loud as I could WHY over & over, those Chinese gouls skin them alive, I can't get that picture out of my head, I had to take a pill, why, if we can go to outer space cant we stop this Please share with as many people as you can!
http://animalsaviors.org/petition.html

Done ....

Saw a documentary on this a few years ago, taped it ... :sad3:
The way they kill animals is extremely brutal and inhumane too ... :sad3:
even worse that the way animals are killed in Canada and in the USA,
and that is hard to believe. :sad3:

jorats said:
Done... this is why I couldn't understand why the Olympics were held in such a cruel country.

I was completely disgusted when I heard the Olympics were being held in China it has got to be one of the nastiest and cruelest places I have heard of. :rant:

I have not watched one single second of the Olympics nor will I and when someone discusses the games I just walk away. I can be very opinionated, especially when it comes to the plight of animals and children. I have had to learn when to keep my mouth shut and walk away especially at work.

Signed it... I'm not against China however I am against some of their practices.

Please keep in mind that there are many Chinese people who do not tolerate, or participate in, inhumane practices against animals or other people. I have seen it become ugly in some online communities against all Chinese people and that is unacceptable and unfair.
And also keep in mind that some cultures around the world believe that cattle are sacred and what we do to them is unthinkable and unforgivable, I don't see them condemning us for it.
The people in China are suffering atrocities as well, and that has risen in light of the Olympic Games being held there. My heart goes out to them as well.
Like Melissa, I am boycotting the entire thing.

I couldn't get past the first 2 seconds without gasping and turning it off. WHY?? I can understand that some people eat meat (as I do) but the way it's done in china is So cruel and inhumane!!! :sad3: I signed the petition and I urge everyone to spread the word to their friends to do so as well. This has to STOP!! :rant:

Back