PLEASE Repond!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

Forwarded from another group:

I just saw a preview of this new Fox comedy show
"Unhitched" where they chase a rat into the
kitchen and into the microwave and then turn it
on while one guy was saying that it was the
longest 9 minutes of his life and another saying
the rat looked so happy spinning around on the
plate: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
PLEASE WRITE THEM ABOUT THIS EVIL STORYLINE:
Unhitched TV Show - Unhitched Television Show -
TV.com
That's all I can find except that it premieres on
March 2...

Phyllis said:
Forwarded from another group:

I just saw a preview of this new Fox comedy show
"Unhitched" where they chase a rat into the
kitchen and into the microwave and then turn it
on while one guy was saying that it was the
longest 9 minutes of his life and another saying
the rat looked so happy spinning around on the
plate: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
PLEASE WRITE THEM ABOUT THIS EVIL STORYLINE:
Unhitched TV Show - Unhitched Television Show -
TV.com
That's all I can find except that it premieres on
March 2...

Oh God, :shock:

I had a girlfriend, in high school, who worked for a vet. She said that a woman had put her dog into the microwave, to dry it after a bath, and the dog exploded. :tearful:

Unless microwave technology has changed... I don't even want to think what the "outcome" of their little "joke" was with the little rat form. :tearful:

I've just sent the following message:

Hello,

I have been informed, by friends, that you are planning on airing a sequence in "Unhitched" where a rat is chased into a microwave oven. As an avid animal lover I can't believe that you would aire something so cruel as comedy.

In case you are not aware, animals can and have exploded when their unassuming owners have placed them in the microwave for drying after a bath.

Please reconsider your intention of airing such an event. There are many animal lovers out there and I seriously doubt that you will be improving your ratings by supporting animal cruelty in such a manner.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Jennifer Bauer

I hate to think of a TV show implicitly condoning such behaviour. Any kid who would actually do such a thing is almost certainly a psychopath in the making, and we sure don't need any more of them in this world!

this is horrible :evil: as soon as I read this it reminded me of those evil kids out in Camrose who cooked a poor cat in the microwave earlier this month :cry: I haven't seen any plugs for this horror yet :x it makes me sick to my stomach :cry: on some other news boards other people have been concerned about the animal cruelty and will be complaining, also unfortunately a Canadian comedian will be on that show, Shaun Majumder :shock: He has a MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/smajumder and a website: http://www.shaunmajumder.com/ there is a comment space on here perhaps if there was a flood of emails/comments maybe something could be done

Back